Send us a letter to our listed business address on our homepage. Or find it buried in the legal stuff below. You can also send a text to our virtual business phone line: RUMBLE to 19069050399. (Entries via our printed newspaper ad will remain valid.)
The one winner chooses one of the following: $10 gift card, 2 movie tickets, or $20 donation.
“Ad in Your Hand” Contest Rumble Rules, and Overly Explaining Itself.
Promotional Contests of Chance. (Sourced from this webpage you can visit) https://wsgc.wa.gov/regulation-enforcement/education/promotional-contests-chance
Promotional contests of chance (promotions) are “free entry” contests that commercial businesses can use to promote their products or services.
Commercial businesses do not have to register or get a license to have a promotion. Individuals and charitable or non-profit organizations cannot offer promotions. An example of a promotion is when a restaurant gives free lunch to someone who has placed his/her business card in a jar for a drawing.
The purpose of a promotion is to advertise or promote the services, goods, wares or merchandise of a commercial business. It is not to raise money for an individual, commercial business or charity. As an alternative, charities may be eligible to offer a raffle.
There must always be a way for anyone to enter a promotional contest of chance for free. Additional entries can be based on a purchase of services, goods, wares or merchandise; however, contests offered through the mail must not offer additional entries based on purchases.
Rules relating to promotions must be posted and clearly state the following:
Rules Must be Posted (Here they are)
- No purchase is required to enter the contest
- Name and address of promoter and sponsor of the promotion: Acwprowrestling.com c/o: Rbj Entertainment LLC 522 W Riverside Ave Suite 5320 Spokane, WA 99201
- All eligibility requirements (Which are as follows) Must be a US citizen, over the age of 18, as of April 1st 2023. In order to enter the “Ad In Your Hand” Contest, you are required to have posted an original picture of which you photographed, the picture must be shared publically, the picture must show the acwprowrestling.com, spokaneprowrestling.com, and/or yourprowrestling.us, printed ad as it was published in the copy of the April 2023 Inlander publication. No electronic replications or reposting of the advertisement will be considered valid. Once again the printed ad does not imply any affiliations with the publisher. You must then upload to social channel and make your social media posting public for anyone to share, or complete a self addressed self stamped envelope with contact information to the correct listed business address above.
- The termination date for eligibility and whether it is a postmark or receipt date (The contest ends May 31st so is the same for termination of eligibility. No valid entries will be accepted if not received by May 31st 2023.)
- The number, retail value and complete description of all prizes offered and whether cash may be awarded instead of merchandise (There is 1 prize to be won, of the winners choice, to be determined by themselves within 14 business days after being selected. The selected winner must select and redeem their choice in prize by June 31st 2023. After this date the election of prize will no longer be honored. There will be 3 packages for the eligible winner to select, having a retail value of no less than $10 USD and a maximum of $20 USD. No taxes will be involved. There will be no cash value offered at any time and no solicited substitution will be considered. The selected winner will have a 1 choice of 3 prizes. First choice: $10 USD gift card to a retail store of your choice. Second choice: 2 non private, non exclusive, non reserved seating, general admission ticketing, to the Garland Theater in Spokane, Wa. If the winner so chooses they may select a showing on special discount days where admission is $2.50 a ticket and redeem 4 general admission tickets to a showing versus the announced 2. Otherwise these will be non discounted tickets of $10USD in value accounting for 2 tickets. This will not include your transportation, choice of amazing concessions, any special accommodations, and this is NOT affiliated with the Garland Theater and does NOT imply any partnership or affiliation. Choice 3: A $20USD donation on the behalf of Acwprowrestling.com and the selected winner. The eligible winner may select any nonprofit organization and have their name shared, or remain anonymous, however Acwprowrestling.com will choose not to remain anonymous. Furthermore, no consideration to tax deductions will be made, however you may ask for an electronic receipt confirming the donation to your selected non profit. No affiliation will be made between any selected donation, Acwprowrestling.com, it’s parent company owner Rbj Entertainment and/or Rbj Endeavors, the selected eligible winner, or any one else you might think of.
- Approximate odds of winning (if the odds will depend on the number of entries, state this) All entries are limited to one per posted social page/handle of Acwprowrestling.com/spokaneprowrestling.com/yourprowrestling.us | As an example: any eligible entrant may receive entry to the “Ad in Your Hand” contest by posting a picture of the Acwprowrestling.com/Spokanepro wrestling.com/yourprowrestling.us print ad in the April 2023 editions of the Inlander publication (Which has NO affiliation to this contest or web domain(s) in any way!) to the @heyyoacw Twitter, @acwlive on Instagram, or Acwprowrestling.com/Spokaneprowrestling.com Facebook Page. In addition all eligible entrants may elect to mail in entry to the contest by sending a self addressed, self stamped envelope, with their: Name, mailing contact, and phone number to the business address listed for the contest. Finally, you may enter by sending us a text message to our designed business virtual line. Exact winning odds depend on number of entries received. Eligibility does not change on your number of entries totalling no more than five (5). There are no valid entries beyond this number.
- Geographic area covered and areas in which the offer is void (All legal US residents over the age of 18 as of April 1st till May 31st 2023).
- The date winners will be chosen and notified (Selected winner is chosen on June 1st 2023 and will be notified via all related social accounts of Acwprowrestling.com/Spokaneprowrestling.com/Yourprowrestling.us and the respective webpage they forward to.)
- Method by which winners will be selected (Which is as follows: Completely at random chance of entry. Maybe the one person who sends in a mailed entry wins. Or the last person who posts a picture of the printed ad. That’s fun.)
- Whether or not the winner must be present for the drawing (No.)
- Publicity rights regarding use of the winner’s name (Winner does not have to release their name if they choose to remain unknown however their shared method of entry will be.)
- Mailing address to allow consumers to request a list of winners of prizes great than $25 in value (Its not worth $25)
- Whether or not the winner is responsible for applicable state or federal taxes (winner can be required to pay taxes, but only if the taxes are paid directly to a government entity. Which they are not.)
You CAN’T require a person to:
- Purchase anything of value from your business to be eligible to enter the contest or receive a scratch ticket or game piece. There must be a way for a person to enter the contest or receive a game piece without purchasing a product (for example, requesting one by mail).
- Call a 900 number to enter a contest or collect a prize. (Our listed number is a 906 and we’re not asking for a call. You could choose to send a text or again, mailed entry.)
- Pay shipping or delivery charges or judging fees
- Give out credit card or bank account numbers
You CAN require a person to:
- Visit a business location
- Place or answer a telephone call
- Complete an entry form or customer survey
- Furnish a stamped, self-addressed envelope
- Obtain a coupon or entry blank by purchasing a bona fide newspaper or magazine, or a program sold in conjunction with a regularly scheduled sporting event (again a free publication in this case)
- Listen to a sales presentation and receive an entry ticket after the presentation
Additional Rules (don’t really apply but you outta know)
Banks and credit unions can have a drawing for a prize for people who deposit money in a savings account, certificate of deposit, or any other savings program. These contests cannot be done over the Internet.
Punchboards and pull-tabs cannot be used in a promotion, unless the scratch-off game cards or game pieces are specifically designed for a promotion.
You may offer a promotion that is similar to bingo, often referred to as “no fee bingo:” Businesses must:
- Not charge a fee to play
- Use recreational bingo cards (cards that are not used in “real” bingo games
- Not operate the game for more than a total of three hours per day, twice per week
- Award only merchandise items, such as food, hats or shirts valued at less than $25
- Not award prizes worth more than $100 per week, or $5,000 per year
- Record names of winners and prizes won
Promotions can be advertised. This includes newspapers, magazines, signs, the Internet and across state lines.
If you’d like to file a complaint about a promotional contest of chance, please contact the following agencies:
Washington State Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
Federal Trade Commission
If you were solicited by mail, contact:
U.S. Postal Inspection Service
• • •